These Top 10 Japan Travel Tips are based on what I wish I knew before moving to Japan. This serves as a Japan Guide for travelers planning Japan travel and what to do when stopped by a Japanese Police officer. This Tokyo guide also shows what not do in Japan as well as things not do in Japan based on Japanese culture. These Japanese Travel Tips cover Tattoos in a Japanese Onsen, Non-tipping culture, riding the train in Japan, Wifi in Japan, Japanese Hotels, Japanese Police, etc. Basically, these are the things to know before going to Japan. More information is listed below.
Check out my Toe-Kyo Shirt Merch here
For more Japan related travel info, check out my site
Top 10 Japan Travel Tips You Should Know
0:41 #1 Cash in Japan
2:38 #2 Eating & Drinking While Walking
4:17 #3 Drinking in Japan
5:04 #4 Tattoos in Japan
Tattoo Friendly Onsen – Hot spring facilities in Tokyo
6:12 #5 Wifi & The Internet
Tokyo Wifi Spots
Another options is to get a SIM card for your unlocked mobile device. You can go to most major electronics store and they should carry it. There are a few options, but I’ll cover the 2 basic types that I think is the best for travelers.
(1) SIM card with a daily data transfer limits 220mb per day. You can get it for 7 days or 15 days.
(2) SIM cards with a total data transfer limit of 1.5 Gb or 3GB that work for 30 day period. It doesn’t have a daily transfer limit which I personally prefer. And if I use up all the data in only a few days, you can just buy a new card.
(* Note that the prices and data plans are always changing so depending on when you see this video, prices might have already changed. )
7:39 #6 Smoking in Japan
9:18 #7 Riding the Train
10:16 #8 Non-Tipping Culture
11:52 #9 Hotel Fees in Japan
12:52 #10 Police in Japan
—– Channel Support —–
Want to help SUPPORT my channel or wanna buy me a BEER? Thank you in advance!
– Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
– Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
– Ethereum: 0x8BED5234269BC71F259453271bcC24D674Dcb792
– Litecoin: LTR51yyhoTzRnKdz5UpAir1TKJ6PrB1Cfn
Check out one of the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
—– Business —–
Want to send me stuff? I’ll open it on the Vlog.
Want me to feature your business on the Vlog?
—- Help me with Translations? ——
—– For more info about me —–
I’m from TOKYO JAPAN, I’ve been living here for a long time. I’ll be your Tokyo Travel Guide and show you things to do here as well as show you what to do all around Japan and anywhere else I travel to. I’m also into Tech so you’ll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. To break it down, the channel is all about Tokyo, Travel and Tech.
—– My Film Gear —–
– Canon 80d w/ Lens (Standard) – Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6
– Canon Lens (Wide) – Canon EF-S 10-18mm
– Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art
– Rode Videomicro Microphone
– Sennheiser AVX Digital Wireless Microphone
– Joby GorillaPod 5K Stand
– DJI Mavic Pro Drone
– Go Pro Hero 5:
– GoPro External Mic Adapter
– Joby GorillaPod Magnetic
– iPhone X
– For a complete list of my gear: